Possession In Bahria Orchard Lahore

BIG NEWS: Bahria Town has given possession in three blocks (G, J and H) of Bahria Orchard Lahore. Strange thing is that Bahria didn’t announce this anywhere. That’s why only management knows about it. And those who ask Bahria management about possession. In response Bahria tell them to apply possession and get it.┬áBahria has not even put a single notice in their office.

I believe when Bahria will announce this possession publicly, people will start constructing houses. Rates of plots will also rise.

57 Comments

1. Tahir Adnan

Hi, all here. Is there anyone knows when Bahria Orchard OLC Foreign Enclave will start the possession of 8 Marla plot in Block A, please?
    Thanks and best regards.

1. Abu-Osaid (Post author)

Possession given to On ground plots, whether they are OLC-A

1. Tahir Adnan

Thanks for your reply.
        Could you please tell me about the plot # 0453 in Block A. Is it On Ground? When it will be ready for possession any idea, please?

Thanks and have a nice day.

2. aa

Dear sir,

I need to know about OLC A possession when i get the possession …

1. Abu-Osaid (Post author)

Bahria has given possession for all ON ground plots. Don’t know why are they delaying for OLC-A. Kindly check it from Orchard Office, they might have also given possession for this block’s ON ground plots

3. Danial

Dear imran
    I am looking to buy bahria orchard phase 2 blocks F. 5 marla plot. Can you confirm either all F block is with possession thanks

1. Abu-Osaid (Post author)

On ground plots of F block has possession

4. FAA.awan

Dear Imran,you can construct your home in F block,no need to be afraid.Bahria provides security and all basic facilities to its residents.Soon you will see new houses’ construction around F block as many maps have been approved.

1. Imran Yousaf

Sir Thanks a lot your kind advice. IN SHA ALLAH next month i will start Construction in F block.

1. Abu-Osaid (Post author)

You can contact at 0345-4301013 for an excellent construction services in Bahria Town and Bahria Orchard.

2. Danial

Dear imran
        I am looking to buy bahria orchard phase 2 blocks F. 5 marla plot. Can you confirm either all Friday block is with possession thanks

5. OURUPN

bahria orchard phase 4 plots for sale

6. Nazim Hussain

Thanks Abu Osaid bhai

7. Nazim Hussain

I have three files bahria greens 125 Sq with down payment paid.please go ahead with offer

1. Abu-Osaid (Post author)

Now you can get refund from Bahria Town.

8. FAA.awan

F block current price for good location is 35 to 36 lacs.Better to wait for more gain.

1. Imran Yousaf

Dear FAA. Awan Sab,

Thanks a lot your advice, sir now i have plan to Construct my home in F block, but i am little afraid about there is no one start construction.
      Kindly sir advice thanks.
      Imran

9. FAA.awan

Dear Imran Yousaf, market is going to be positive once again in 2017.Possession is strongly expected within next 6 months.Bahria Orchard has a very good future as head office and so many facialities and international brands are coming here.Do n’t worry ,you have a nice investment in a very nice project.

10. Imran Yousaf

Dear FAA. Awan Sab,

1. I have 5 Marla in F block, plot is on ground. kindly tell me what is current market price?
    2. When Bahria give us Possession of OLC-B? Actually dear i am living abroad and nothing heard about possession.So kindly if you know please share with us about possession and price?

11. FAA.awan

Dear brothers,F block on ground plot is around 35 lac now a days.

C block is a very nice block and has a great future.Next 3 to 6 months are very important for its development and possession.

12. Ha

Dear FAA Awan Sab,
    when bahria will complete block c
    any news about possession of block c and block f.

13. Imran Yousaf

Dear FAA. Awan Sab,

Thanks sir

14. Abu-Osaid (Post author)

If plot is on ground then 47 to 54 lacs
    If plot is off ground then 32 to 45 lacs
    After possession prices will be certainly high. Value will appreciate in coming years

15. fayyaz

I have a 8m plot in block C – what would be it’s current price? Possesion n value in coming years?

16. Danial

Assalam o Allikum
    Is any one knows about the possession of OLC Foreign Enclave Bahria Orchard Lahore in block A and Block B please? Kindly inform me. Jazakomullah

1. Abu-Osaid (Post author)

Not yet, hope to have soon (soon is indefinable)

17. Furqan

Secondly, if u have some knowledge about Bahria Sports City Karachi, its prices for 250 yds and its future.

18. Furqan

Dear FAA Awan sb
    I have two 5m plots in Bahria Orchard 1338-C and 498-G. Can u give me a price hint for these plots. Further I would seek advice from you to keep these plots or somewhere replace?

19. Altaf

How low the prices of Bahria Orchard will hit before bouncing back? Any wild or calculated guess?

1. Abu-Osaid (Post author)

Market is getting better now. Prices will rise again

20. Farooq

Aoa FAA Awan sb.
    I have a 8m plot in H block facing park on main suoerway. What is the current rate for my plot and what will be rate in future? Should I keep it or move to some other area ?
    Thanks

1. FAA.awan

Dear Farooq,I think your plot may be between 521 to onward line no as my idea.Now a days your plot is around 52 to 55 lac.I advise you to hold it for one year more and it will touch 65 to 70 lac.I hope you will take it serious and I expect positive as you and I have same name ‘Farooq’.Good luck brother.

1. Farooq

Thanks dear
        I will definitely follow ur advice. U r absolutely correct in presuming the number of my plot.
        My brother has a plot in J block. It’s a corner plot. It was 1149 J previously now the numbers have been changed. Can u give some insight abt his plot too.
        I wud be v grateful to you

21. Tariq

Prices in Orchard coming down

22. Imran

Dear FAA. Awan Sab,

Brother can you know about Possession date of OLC-B Block, Actually dear i am living abroad and nothing heard about possession. i just call before one month in bahria town lahore, he said we will giving possession in this year. Kindly if you know date or month, so please tell me. i want to build up my home as soon as possible.

1. FAA.awan

Dear Imran sb,OLC B block is 60% developed area and possession is expected in Nov-Dec 2016.It is beautiful soceity for living purpose having excellent security system.Construct your home and be happy.For more informations of Lahore property and Bahria Orchard especially,you can join us on “Lahore Real estate discussion page”.Write this title on Google and read more info.

1. Imran Yousaf

Thanks a lot FAA. AWAN SAB,

23. Ha

Thanks F.A.A.awan For your quick reply.

24. Ha

Thanks F.A.A.awan I am coming to Pakistan next month.

25. FAA.awan

Dear Ha, your plot is on excellent location .I think the price of your plot is between 42 to 45 lac.Hold your plot till possession.

26. Ha

What will be the price of my plot if I want to sell it

27. Ha

Hi Dear
    i have one 8m plot in block C and one 5m plot in block F. Pls can you tell me any news regarding possession of these blocks.
    Also please can you tell me the price of both plots.

1. Abu-Osaid (Post author)

No news from Bahria management about the possession of these plots.
      8 marla in C block
      on ground: 50 to 70
      off ground: 35 to 45

5 marla F block
      on ground: 35 to 45
      off ground: 25 to 30

1. Ha

Hi
        Thanks for your reply
        My 5m plot no is 13 in f block
        It’s main boliward plot

28. Yasir

Dear Fa Awan. plz tell if
    These plots in d block 5 marla off ground are still on installments or cash .as I am interested to buy a 5 marla off ground plot in d block to gain profit as per u suggested in ur comments
    Thanks

1. FAA.awan

Dear Yasir,these plots are on cash payment and hard to find plots in the market.I am also interested to buy a plot for my friend, but ,still, there is no plot available in the market.As far as ,my sources are concerned,bahria town is going to launch a new deal near these plots in D block and development will start with the announcement of New deal.

29. FAA.awan

Dear Usman_UK, your plot value is 50+ plus (pkr).I think you should try to move towards main entrance ,C and D blocks .Buy 8m in C block off ground near to develop for better gain as on ground plots already 55+.
    For 5m plot ,the best buying at present underpriced is D block lower cutting near D ext cutting,plot no starting from 54 to 174 D block .These plots are off ground and near to develop within 3 months time.Highly underpriced as compared with nearby C 5m and E ,40 to 47 lac.Here in D block 5m off ground has a great potential ,price ranges from 25 to 30 lac.Best of luck.

1. Usman_UK

Thanks Dear for your valuable advise. Much appreciated. Jazakallah

30. Usman_UK

Dear FAA.Awan, I have 8 marla plot in J-Block (515-J) near big park. What will be its current value? Possession has been offered for this or not? SHould I hold this or sell and buy something else in Orchard? Please advise.

31. FAA.awan

Dear Dr E shirazi sb,Bahria Orchard OLC-A is very good block as it’s location is superb.Bahria Orchard is cherishing a great price boom now a days.8m plot ranges 45 to 56 lac,5m plot is 30 to 40 lac.After possession 5 to 10 lac more appreciation is expected .Do n’t worry bahria is purchasing remaining land pockets in A,B, C and D blocks.Possession in these blocks is expected in Nov or Dec 2016.InshaAllah.Remember my words possession can be delivered before my predicted time ,not late from Nov,Dec2016.Then your 8m plot will be 70+ plus pkr.Be careful and happy.thanks

1. Irfan

Jazak Allah wa hayak-Allah sadeeq
      I was selling this plot, got offered from dealers max 25.5 lac and now changed my mind again by reading your valuable explanation. I afraid either bahria is going to give possession or not as i saw many different maps of orchard & in some maps OLC-A does not exist and a golf course is there.

32. Dr E Shirazi

Any news about possession in A Block Overseas, in Bahria Orchard(OLC)
    I am abroad and nothing heard about possession. when ever i ring Bahria , i get no concrete answer. Any one can up date

33. Ali

I want to know about OLC- D BLOCK possession? Anyone with info?

1. Abu-Osaid (Post author)

It seems to be soon as Bahria has also join the main road patch. Few patches are still missing. Hoping to see the possession within this year.

1. Ali

Thanks for the info but still Bahria is taking too long for the announcement of OLC D block possession.

34. Muhammad Waqas Badar

Thanks for that much quick update. Do you also have any news regarding other blocks possession?

1. Abu-Osaid (Post author)

I’ve heard about December 2015 or January 2016