Al-Jannat Garden Rawalpindi

Al-jannat gardens in Rawalpindi is a residential project offers various sizes of residential plots and also commercial plots in the scheme , This housing scheme is launched already and almost development is completed most of the families are now part of this housing project , Here is the some details of this project mentioned below which claimed by project developers ,

Type :

• Residential/commercial

Residential plots :

1. 5 Marla
  2. 10 Marla
  3. 1 Kanal
  4. Commercial shops

This housing project has categories in different blocks and each block has different specific names according to their plan , each block offers different sizes of residential and commercial plots , the name of the block is mentioned below .

1. Medical Block
  2. Kashmir Block
  3. Educational Block
  4. General Block

Development :

As i told you that this housing scheme is already launched and many families are now part of this housing project when i called to their representator he said that all the development is completed now , electricity , water and roads are completed , and only few plots are available ,

Location :

Al-jannat gardens between Rawalpindi and Islamabad is located at main Chakri road ,Adjacent to Al-haram city and Rheman Mills , Few km away from chakari interchange ,In front of National gardens and few minutes drive away from main motor way .

Features & amenities :

11. Mosque
  12. Health centre
  13. Maintenance service
  14. Grave yard
  15. Security

Booking :

Project is launched and only few plots and land is available which served on first come basis , for more details about booking and payment schedule go to other post ,

Payment procedure :

Booking or down payment is starts from Rs  21,500/- and rest of the amount will pay in monthly installments , and installment starts from Rs , 5,200/-.

For more details :

111-526-628

153 Comments

1. Haroon

Thanks my brother now i will investigate in sha allah

1. Shoaib Sarwar

Hello Haroon,
      Please tell me any update. if u have i also got call and they are asking for 50K money.

2. kjalod

Al janat garden is a fake scheme working on papers only from last 12 years. Donor invest otherwise your money will be lost

3. Haroon

Man regular installment pay ker raha hun fake sceme to nahi ha

4. Haroon

Pl coment if any one know about this sceme legal position

5. shahab

hello

6. Javaria

Just wondering how one-luck-guy-selected-out -of -24000 -people is so frequent here…I guess the population of Pakistan is racing with China that they say that you are one lucky person to win in 24000 ans still soooo many people get the same call.I just got the call today and m shocked how these societies have made a huge network and even websites and still Pakistan’s beareau is so silent not to take any action against such multi level multi year span frauds

1. furqan

You’re right

7. Ahsan Kamal

Aghar Ye Faroud Hy To Please Mujhy b Bata Doooooooooo
    0312-1211652

8. M.ahsan idrees

agar farad ha to batado yr plz 03028793806

9. Bilal Ahmad

AoA,
    Like others, I also received a call from Al Jannat Gardens. For instant I was very happy. But after reading all the comments, I have decided not to put my money in HELL. Thanks to all of those who shared their experiences.

10. shoaib

salam mujhy be call aye hy k aap ka plot nakela hy koi bata sakta hy k ya real housing socity hy ya fake plzzz tell me any one?

or 1 bat samjh nai a rahi hy k plot to 50 dane hy qurandazi ma par ya 1 plot bar bar sab ko day rahy hy or ya silsala january say start hy 50 plot or file unlimited

11. Abdul Aleem

Guys for pics you can check at Facebook Al-Janat Garden development pics are available we also visited site off-course scheme is far from city but not bad.
    I’ve created whats app group for Al=Janat Garden member to share with them real updates of project if any one want to join group email me what app contact at abdulaleem80@hotmail.com and I’ll add

1. Engr. Syed Muhammad Wasif

Asalam o alikum,

Brother please send me pics of AL-JANNAT GARDEN actually sits.
      I had also a 5-Marla plot in islamabad valley but today 25.11.2015 i visit lahore office in centre point and meet to manager he told me the site of islamabad valley covered to atomic energy department now we managed and compensate to plot holder of islamabad valley to Al jannat garden.
      So, please tell me detail history and sent me snaps of AL-JANNAT GARDEN for prove and in case of getting any legal action against scheme holder. I shall be very thankful to you for this act of kindness.
      Regards,
      Engr.Syed Muhammad Wasif..
      Cell No. 03334221738.
      Dated: 25.11.2015

1. Engr.Syed Muhammad Wasif

Aljanat garden is a fraud scheme don’t wast your money and time.i also waist 150000/-since 07 years ago.
        Engr.Syed Muhammad Wasif.

12. uzma

plz tell me about this scheme

13. Fayzaan

ASSALAM U ALAIQUM.
    Brothers & Sisters!
    After read all of your comments about Al Jannat Garden, I’ve decided not to invest money in this housing society.
    ALLAH will give us more than that .
    IN SHA ALLAH

ALLAH KNOWS THE BEST .

14. Lucky draw

I also received a call today that I won a 20 Marla plot on 50%discount price he told total price is 240000 and I have to pay 120000 I told him to take 6 lack from discount price and send me the remaining 6 six and keep the plot for himself :p

15. xoxox

plz do not confront this guy zubair ahmad just ask him that you want to buy a plot and decide a meetup place. once you people caught this guy you can get to the root of this matter. Now its up to you how you people setup this guy.

16. xoxox

they are fukin fake. plz don’t waste ur time n energy. there lahore address is 39 ground floor, leeds entre, near centre point gulberg 3 lahore.
    there representstive name is zubair ahmad his cell # 0343 2832250. get this guy n beat the shit out of him.

regards

xoxox

17. Najam

I filled a form about 2 moths back at akbari store thoker. Today i receive call from them that i win 10 marla plot at 50% discount. Told me to come at office near liberty chowk an pay 6000 rs. I know its fake. Not going to pay even a pasa.beware everyone

18. aijaz khan

dear brothers i am living in near chakri road for the last 4 years.. the housing schemes which you are mentioning is about 8 km away from my home… till date the housing scheme has no NOC from TMA potohar town Rawalpindi.. even if they get NOC , it will require another 15 years to be able to live in it.. please dont ruin your money just for the sake that the plots are cheap… accumulate your money and go for a plot in a well reputed housing scheme which has future… it takes about 45 mins or more from saddar GPO on your own car to reach Al jannat gardens… please please think twice before investing… if this place was worth buying i would have bought many plots as my village is adjacent to the area..

1. Hassan

Please suggest me regarding al jannat garden.
      03313798506

19. M. Nawaz

kindly share picture also with me

nawazkhan864@gmail.com

20. M. Nawaz

Friends I also received call today from Al-Jannat gardens Lahore office about 5 marla plots through lucky draw they give info. about installments but I also confuse friends guide me what I want to do.
    tell me its fake or not kindly contact me.
    0321-6886228

21. Sheraz

Sir please send me pictures for this place.(im47sheraz@yahoo.com)

22. Kashif

AAj rozay main yahan gya. Yeh jagah jaisy ky map main bataya gya hy city sy bahut door hy. Main city sy atleast ek ghanty ki drive hy agar rush na ho to. Bari mushkil sy board mila to dekh kar bahut afsoos hoa. Ek road banany ki koshish hoi v hay baqi kuch nai mila wahan. 50 60 saal main bhi yeh jaggah abad nai hoti nazar a rahi. to meri advice or mashwara yahi hy ky apny paisy mut phenkain. Agar faltu hain to kisi gharib ko dy dain takeh apko sawab mily. Mery paas pictures hain. If you want these pictures please do email me. Thanks

1. irfan ikram

Bro can u plz.send.me.some.pictures.of.that place bcs last day i also.recieved a.coll from.al.jannat for 20 marla plots
      I know its faked but if u have more info.like pic so plz.send it to me.on my id
      Irfanikram87pk@yahoo.com
      Take mere mind ko.confirm.ho jaye ke mene.2p marla plot wali coll ko jo mene rehect kiya h wo theak h kia h

Thx bro
      Irfan m ikram here
      From Lahore

2. waseem

Sir kindly send me pictures I alspo receive call thanks

3. Sheraz

Sir please send me pictures for this place.

4. asif ahmed

its scheme is real or not? also pls send me original pics

5. waqar hassan

kindly send pictures

6. Aftab AHmed

aftab.thebo@gmail.com plz send me pics

7. Muhammad hashim

send me pics as well
      hashim_1990@live.com
      whatsapp : 00971 50 1485956

8. shoaib

salam sir how r u plz send me pic al janat garden rawalpindi

9. Engr Syed Muhammad Wsif

Asalam o alikum,
      Brother please send me pics of AL-JANNAT GARDEN actually sits.
      Regards,
      Engr.Syed Muhammad Wasif..
      Cell No. 03334221738.
      Dated: 25.11.2015

10. Ahsan Kamal

bhai maine ajj hi file k lea 6000 deay hy kia mujhy office waly wapis dede gy paisay ???????? please tell me

1. syed Saboor gardezi

Sb fake hai bs dramay kr rhay hn aj mujy b cal ai hua I the k aap ka 10marlay ka plot niklva hai 50%discount day rhay hain aur pichay pary huay hain pasay bajo kya yah real ma fake hain

11. Abdullah

Plz me send me pictures brother..
      I also received that type of call now a days, and also in confusion..

12. Jawad

Pl e mail pics on kukko106@gmail.com

13. Haroon

Aoa ya sceme fake ha ya teek ha pl email or give any contact no i m abroad cant vist just paying instalment

14. nadeem

dear kashif, plesae mail at nadeem7788@gmail.com

15. Aman ullah khokhar
    16. Ali

Pls email me pics at alimaximus@gmail.com
      Thanks

17. Anwar

Please email me thanks

18. ikram

kashif kindly contact me on 03212253133

19. Abid Zafar

Dear Please send me pictures, I have aldo received call on 21 june 2016 for 5 marla plot. luckily I have not buy form.
      I am Working in Channel24 News. if you can send me pictures. I can put on my reporters and Other persons on fprum could be witness for this fraud.. My Email id is :
      abid.zafar@channel24.pk

20. Asad

Yes sir send me pics at asadzamainwi@Gmail.com

21. M.oun
    22. Hassan

Send me pics on whatsapp of al jannat garden.
      03313798506

23. Siddiq Tahir

On June 02, 2015 I was travelling on motorway, at Sukhayki QIAYYAM O TUAAAM some sale rep of Al Jannat Housing Society offered a form for lucky draw which filled and on Jun 24, 2015 I received sms and phone call that you have won a 5 marla plot, I was astonoshed and asked to caller to visit first at site then I shall decide for payment. he was the opinion that I am waisting time and I can loose my plot. hurry up and take your file today othewise booking will be cancelled.
    should I visit SITE or ignore it for ever?
    any one please guide me.
    it seemes a fake in fact.

1. rida

it is fake Sir ….

1. junaid

kya ap bta sktay ho suchi main fake
        mujay btaya cal ai hai kehtay ap ki quren dazi pay plate aya hai 🙁 🙁 🙁

24. Faiq

I have also paid 38,000 to them…but still not get verification whether this iz fake or original!!!
    If any body have any kind of info plz let us know

25. Asad Naeem

I just received a call from them and after simple verification. They were reluctant to tell me their registration number. they have no TMA number. Kindly share your mobile numbers here so that we will be able to talk each on this issue. They are very old and come to Hyper star with new name. How is it possible that 5 marla plot in 2.5 lakh. IT IS A FAKE SCHEME PLEASE BE AWARE. I WILL COMPLAIN TO HYPER STAR MANAGEMENT AS WELL.

1. UMER TARIQ

Just got the call on Oct 3, 2016 and really they were reluctant to share the details.
      I should complaint to the management of Al-Buraq store in Samanabad Lahore for allowing fake schemes to offer plots through their plateform.

26. Hasnain Ali Khan

Respected All,
    My name is Hasnain Ali Khan from Karachi, last month I travelled to Lahore and also visited to hyper star where I filled the Aljannat form for 10 marla, yesterday I received call that I am selected and I paid 6,000 for the file. I really need any person who really knows about this housing scheme properly because I am salaried person and I cannot afford to involve in any type of scam. Please guide

1. Asad Naeem

Please dont pay any other amount. My cell: 0333-4471758. jo ho gaya woh ho gaya. No problem. But no more ….

27. Common Citizen

Hello Guys,

I received same call and after simple verification I found that it is a fraud scheme and already have case processing in #NAB, I have initiated an issue at
    It is a platform where we can raise our issue by tagging exact location and authority. Do support this issue and submit your issues with exact details so we will have a collective voice and we can forward that to concerned authority for legal processing.

28. tipo

Al-Jannat garden is totally legal housing society… i have purchased two plots of one canal from Al-Jnnat garden,,,and now continously paying the installments of these plots.. i had also visit the site of this housing society and i m fullly satisfied about it ….this no doubt toally legal housing society….there is no any kind of fraud… So you all peopls should relax about this that is it legal or illegal …… 🙂

1. hassan

Bro ap ne kese pata KIA k ye legal hai k nahi

2. Jaey

How do you know its legal?

29. M.Talha Hashmi

Men ne bi AL-Jannat Garden Men Plot Liya hey 10 Marla Discount Pakg Men Aur site bi vizat ki hey bohat zabardast Location hey Ap bi zaroor aply karen………

30. mazhar

i have purchased the plot of one canal and i am paying regular instalments of this plot .. before two days i visit the website of aljanaat garden..and i am ful satisfied about this site.

31. Malik AMMAD Saddique

i also Prchased 10 Marla Plot in This Society Al-Jannat Garden
    i Sae Site al-jannat garden good & ideal location

1. Aman ullah khokhar

Sir please contact me this num 03214069881 i want to talk you please give me information

32. Jawad

Hi everyone,
    I also got the same situation and i paid 50000 as a registeration they send me file and other documents and they are assuring me its legality. But from the above discussion i get worried. Can anyone tell me how to recover my money. Plz help me in this matter.

1. Mrs.Raza

i ALSO PURCHASED TWO PLOTS IN THIS SOCIETY IS REALLY THIS SOCIETY IS FAKE PLEASE GUIDE ME

33. shakeel amjad

Dear All,
    I got a call from them as well. I fill out the ticket at a buss station in lahore in Oct 2014. I was suspicious like u all. I did some internet search and became more skeptical.
    FYI, this project is not approved by TMA, photohar, Rawalpindi. If I can findout this living abroad why can’t u all do it living in PAK. Any how. You all can call On 0092515522807this is the number of the town planner in TMA. The kind man here will tell u the reality about this project. Good luck. I not paying a chavanee to them.

34. urooj rizwan

Aka, I also received a call from Al jannat gardens, that u have won a discounted plot of 10 Marla through lucky draw, I went to the office located in shahrah e faisal n brought a file by paying 6000, now today is the last date of booking n I have to pay 30000, plz tell me anyone sincerely is this project fake or I shall book a plot?

1. shakeel amjad

Hi, call this number to find out about the reality of the project. This is town planner photohar, TMA 0092515522807

2. Rana

That is totally fraud. No Devolopment, nothing there, LDA declared fraud scheme. I have visited the location. Sb jhot likha hy uppar. 35 km away from pindi.nothing is there. land is digged. no road not any thing….jungle and digging land. There may be 1000. per marla…. In one lakh you can purchase one acre( 08 kanal).

35. Rizwan

yrr mjhe b call ayi hai k apka 10 Marla plot nikla hai 50% Disocunt pe..wese sochne wali bat hai k hm sb itne lucky hogye k sbka he 50% Discount pe plot nikal aya..
    Chalo kuch logon ka nikly tu b bat smjh me ati hai…

36. zakir

ajj mnji be call aya hi aljaanat marketig se plz mujee bataeee key ee sachhhh hi plz

37. Arslan

AoA.Today i recieved a phone call from al jannat.I am confused ,is it fake? What to do?

38. Ahtisham Ali

ok bro. give me your skype id and then we will discuss it.

1. Abdul Aleem

My skype ID: is “aleem4668” I’ve paid required amount of booking for 10 Marla plot in Al-Janat Garden Islamabad/Rawalpindi. please stay in touch to keep updated.

1. Muhammad hashim

give me ur whatsapp number bro

2. Sohail

03007181172 whatsapp number plz add I am also a part of this project

39. Ahtisham Ali

any one here,,?? please reply.Today is the last date of depositing money

1. Abdul Aleem

Dear I have also paid registration amount and initial payment for 10 Marla. I’d suggest to every member to stay in touch. I’ve asked one of my friend in Rawalpindi to check Al-Janat Gardens NOC. As I’m out of pakistan and younger brother is dealing all issue. we can discuss at skye of any other app.

1. Ahtisham Ali

Bro AOA. Kindly provide me your skype id.

2. Husnain Abbas Shah

Dear Abdul Aleem.
        What is your opinion about aljanat garden housing scheme?
        Is it real or fake?

3. Shahid Rahim

So frnd what is update is it fake? I have just received cal from said people’s please update me if you have any

03018261068

40. Ahtisham Ali

AOA. i received a call from al jannat housing society Lahore office on 28 of january 2015. They told me the details of their scheme. They also asked me to deposit 3000 rupees in their account. Today is the last date of submitting the advance hich i havenot submitted yet. Neither my relatives nor my friends live in rawalpindi. Please suggest me, should i go for it? Should i deposit the money worth 25000 rupees. I am afraid of its being fake. Is this scheme fake? Please reply

41. Ayesha_Khan

Salam, h r u?
    ye al janat chakri road wali ki baat kar rahe hain??
    yahan may nay bhi 2 plots files lin thin.
    but i think ye fake hai. or LHR may abhi bhi in ka Office hai.
    agr koi updates hon tu plz mujhe batayie ga

1. khansa

today i recieve call from aljannat gardens, they told me abt plot in qura andazi in hyperstar ,is it real or fake,plz do tell me

1. Usman-bin-Khalid

Fake please read all comments

2. Imran Younas

today I also received call from aljanat garden office gulberg lahore and said for my name won in lucky draw of 10 marla and told 50% discounted price of total cost given to you now you need to be deposited 6000 for registration fee in Bank. I don’t know its reality or fake ?

3. Imran Younas

today I also received a call from aljanat garden gulberg lahore office and said for my name won in lucky draw of 10 marla plot and told 50% discounted price of total cost given to you now you need to be deposited rs.6000 for registration fee in Bank. I don’t know its reality or fake ?

2. Saeed Ahmed

YA LOG REHIM STORE ILLAMA IQBAL TOWN NEAR MOON MARKET, (BANO KHAN)KAY BAHIR AB BHI APNY FORM LOGO SE FILL KARWA RAHY HAIN.AUR 50% KA DISCOUNT DAY RAHAY HAIN HAR PLOT PAR. AGR AP IN SE MILTNA CHATAY HAIN TOU ADDRESS MA NAY BTA DIYA HAIN AGY AP LOGO KA KAM HAI IN KAY SATH KIYA KARNA HAI.
      31.08.2015

Saeed Ahmed
      03214045357

3. Muhammad hashim

ji mujhe b 4 din pehle in k lahore office se phn aya k apka naam akbari store(which is located in main raiwind road thokar niaz beig) draw mai nikla hai.. mai inke office b gaya( which is located in gulberg 3 lahore near main liberty roundabout in al ayashina center office no 104) they showed me all documents and asked me to pay 50 thousand in 5 days

4. majeed gul

its fake i have confirmed now i am going to court let join us

1. Husnain Abbas Shah

Dear Majeed Gull.
        How you confirmed it that aljannat garden is fake scheme?
        Please guide the people who already invested there.
        What about its marketing office located in Lahore & Rawalpindi?
        What about NOC from CDA or RDA?
        WHAT about location?
        Is the development or construction of roads and buildings have started?
        Anyone please give the answer ..

Thanks

2. Noman

R u sure
        Contact me plz
        I bought 2 plots here
        03313572102

5. Kiran faisal

I think it is fake scheme. If it is fake. Govt shuld take action because they make fool the all peoples.

6. Javed

Comment… G jnab aj mojha b ak call ai ha.
      mara name b laky draw ma nekla ha. ap ki file ka leya ap hama 4000 BHAJA .

IS BARA MA AP KI KIA RAYE HA.

7. shahzaib

mujy b cal ai hy k apka nam aya hy file recive kr lo 7 hzaar dy k btaao kia kren
      contect me plz
      03078928338

8. Rana

42. Umar Hayat

Lots of illegal housing schemes are operating in Lahore and Rawalpindi. Few months back a project of Al-jannat Marketing (Islamabad Avenue housing Scheme in Rawat/Rawalpindi) was launched. Lot of families booked plots in this scheme (with their hard earned money). There was a website (www.islamabadavenue.com) now disappeared and no more advertisement in newspapers. No phone contacts,. Land of this scheme has no N.O.C from any authority (CDA or RDA). One of office of Al-jannat has been closed in Quetta by NAB and citizens were asked to be careful and not to invest in this scheme.

QUETTA: National Accountability Bureau Balochistan sealed on Monday the office of Al-Jannat Marketing Quetta.
    According to NAB press release issued here,the said office was allegedly involved in illegal booking and sale of residential plots of Islamabad Avenue Housing Scheme in Rawalpindi. “The said office has no NOCs in this regard,” NAB statement said.
    The citizens were asked to avoid contacting the said company. They were further asked to submit their claims with NAB Balochistan if they had dealt with the company to purchase plot in the scheme. (APP)

Is this housing scheme legal? Since this has no NOC from any Govt. authority (RDA or CDA)? Who own this land? No more ads in newspapers and website (www.islamabadavenue.com) is closed.

Please share your thoughts and any information about Islamabad Avenue Housing Scheme.

This will help to avoid from another land mafia scam.

1. bilal

thank you bahi u gave us value able info

43. saqib sarwar

Please tell me if it is fake..

1. Ahad nazir

bhai me ne islamabad ke daewoo bus stop per aik form fill kia tha aur aaj mujhey call aai ke aap ka plot nukla hai aur kaha k gulberg me hamara office hai waha se akr apna form lr 4000 rs submit krwane hai
      kia ye such hai ya phir fraud hai
      kafi logo nai kaha hai k ye fraud hai
      agar mein ye plot khareed loo toh kia aap hamarey witness bano ge?

1. Rana

44. ali

i m taking legal action against aljanat marketing. if u purchase a plot become a witness of us.

1. rehan

Pl tell wt 2 do. 03334541941

2. faysal khan

salam ali bhai mian ne bhee ek lac pay keya hai aljanat marketing koo kia realy ya loog fake hain

1. azam

Faysal give me a your cell no

2. faysal.khan

Azam bahi my nummber is 00966500281992

3. Rana

45. ali

i need 5 marla plot.

1. ali

it is fake scheme. its confirm news.

1. Rahim

Is this fake plz send me your contact number

46. Rizwan Khalid

Aslam o alikum .. Dear sir or Mam .. Mein lahore say belong rakhta hon jaisay k mera b Ek plot nikla ha but Mujhe Thek say koi bata Nahi raha jaisay k apki company Walay so kindly Mujhe mere no par rabta Karen .., Rizwan Khalid

1. amber

Aoa aj mje b call i hai k apka plot nikla hai kia such mai niklta hai ap ne kia kya plz tell me or 30.000 advanced b manga hai

1. Afsheen

Muj bhi call ayi thi kindly confirm tge news

2. Rana

47. Waqar Ahmad

I have a 10 marla plot in Kashmir block. Anyone serious to purchase please do contact at 03234892978

1. Jawad

Ali bhai what’s update now, have u did any legal action or u got refund plz inform me

2. Muhammad Arslan

Dear Waqar,
      I have received a call on 20 JAN 16 from SA Star Marketing Office for winning a lucky draw of 5 marla plot in Al jannat Garden, Islamabad.
      i want to know that exactly, is it a fake scheme? or a real one?
      kindly guide me if you have visited that place in islamabad.
      i have purchased that file.

48. javed Akhter

i have need 5 marla]lot

1. Shakir

I want to sale my 5 marla plot in AGR kse ko. Chye to rabta kry kam qemat me…

49. faheem khan

sir may lahore may rahata hoon, lahore may hyper shoping center may may nay farm fill kia tha lucky draw ka liay. aj hi muj ko fon aya hay lahore say k mara 5 marla ka plot nikla hay, kia ye bat dursat hay agar hay to mara id 35202-2437231-9 ap agar check kar kay muj ko mara data send kar dain to ap ki marhabani ho gi
    faheem khan
    0323-4478004

1. Rana

fraud hy bhai
      \

50. malik saghir

i need 5 marla plot

1. ali

it is fake scheme. confirm news.

1. rehan

How you say its fake, i also paid down payment pls tell me 03334541961

2. Salman shahid

How did u just came to know…?? If it’s a fake scheme..?? Can u just prove out..?? Plz?

2. Faisal

Malik sb u need a plot context me
      0322-4282745

3. majeed gul

i have submitted 28000/- rupees for 5 marla if u are intrested i will give you the file plz contact me 0346 9331325