Areesha City Karachi

Areesha-City-Karachi-a-housing-scheme

Areesha city housing scheme in Karachi is a old residential project offers various sizes of single story and double story houses on installments and cash payment  . Booking is now closed for this project only few houses are available for booking now on first come first served basis .All the information of this project is mentioned above .

18 Comments

1. Shazia amir

I want to buy a banglow in Areesha city

2. Raza

i have one banglow in areesha city if any one interested to buy this then email me i sale out at reason able prize

1. Sajid

What is the price please let me know

2. Arshad

please share price

3. Asim

I have one banglow in areesha city if any one interested to buy this then email me i sale out at reason able prize

4. Aftab khab

I am living in areesha city Any want to buy ha 120 yard bungalow contact with me 03432417765

5. sohail

i have a banglow leased in areesha city if any one interested pl. contact 03310246661. sohail

6. kashif
  7. shahan

I have a completed film of this project ‘Areesha City’ anyone interested plz contact.
    Complete payment were paid,with loan copy of lease papers and complect file available…
    Without pasition,only file is for sale
    Email me
    Shahan.ij@hotmail.com

8. Muhammad Farooq

I have one bungalow for sale good location within the project let me know if anyone interested.
    Mobile: 0321 8277202

1. shahan

M farooq did u get pasition order or not.
      If u have any contact no. Of office of al manzil or Areesha city.

9. aswad ali

10. ayub

Koi No. nahi diya he aur na office ka address, booking k liya kaise apply kare ge?

1. umair

i have 3 banglow in aresha city i want to sale if u r intrested mail me:aghaumair2003@yaho.com/aghaumair2003@gmail.com
      whatsapp:0097339856145
      i m sale on reasan able price all banglows r in series

11. Alam

I want to purchase a west open banglow.

1. umair

whatsapp:0097339856145
      i m sale on reasan able price all banglows r in series

2. Aftab khan

I have West Open bungalow contact with me i am living in areesha city

3. Sabbar