Murree Gardens Housing Scheme

Intro :

Murree garden in Murree is a new housing scheme offers various sizes of residential plots and commercial plots as well on installments and cash payment , project is located at 7 km  away form Patriyata chair lift . Project is launched and development of the project is almost completed , here is the details of this project mentioned below claimed by project developers .

Developers :

Murree garden housing scheme is a new residential project by Frontline builders and developers also offers other residential and commercial projects in all over country . Murree garden housing scheme is marketed by Moon marketing online .

Plots :

• 5 marla
  • 10 marla
  • 20 marla

Location :

Murre garden housing scheme in Murree is located 7 km away from famous Patriyata chair lift situated at anguri road , Project is also few minutes drive away from new murree market . Project is located between natural hills and lush green area .

Features :

11. Mosque
  12. Street lights
  13. Free from pollution
  14. Maintenance service
  15. Easy payment plan

Booking :

Project is launched and booking is open for this residential project , offers various sizes of residential plots on installments , for all details of booking and payment plans for plots go to to other posts of this project .

For more details :

0300-5763399

37 Comments

1. Ibrahim khan

Some people’s says about murree garden plots are frod plz say clearly about project

2. AFTAB

I have 6 Marla plot in murree garden housing scheme at very good and well developed location ..its transfered on my name..complete documents. .
    I want to sale it due urgent money required
    Anyone interested contact ME ON WHATSAPP # 0097433173982

1. Iam

Dear
      It is fraud housing
      Scheme.
      He is big scammer.
      Come to gather we can report against him in NAB and in FIA.
      And also to be complain against Khyber TV.

3. Jansher khan

Assalam o alaikum,
    I want to sell 6 marla plot in good and developed loction …who are interested to purchase a plot please call or whatapp on this no:
    0321-9754432
    Only serioys buyer contact with me..

4. Alam

Raheel ceo of muree garden housing scheme is a total fraud. He has looted money of innocent people and his whereabout not known. He doesnot return the money and even donot reply telephone. Do any body know his where about and any other victim so that we may recover our hard earned money through NAB.

1. I am

Yes. This person raheel is fraud.
      I also lost my mony
      Please contact me at sweet26200918@gmail.com

5. Amanullah

I want to sell my 5 marla plot in Murree garden near Patriata Chair Lift area in new Murree. I have all legal documents of my plot including land ownership title transfer (inteqal fard) from Tehsil murree government office and possession letter from scheme owner My plot is located on the paved street and easily accessible by car. My plot is located on flat surface and facing south with lots of sunshine and beautiful view of New Murree valley. I also have another plot in Thanda Pani near machine stop in the farmhouse gated colony scheme on Simly Dam Link Lehtrar Road. Please contact me at my Pakistan number 03179377233 or call me on my overseas number +14034788867 . Amanullah

6. Faisal

I need a 5 marla plot in developed section of the housing society. Pls. Contact me @ sheikhbaba11@hotmail.com with pricing details and location details.

Thanks, Faisal

7. Alam

What are the present whereabout of the owner of muree garden Mr Raheel. Where is his office as his office in blue area is closed .

1. Imran Mushtaq

Mr. Raheel of Ahbab Housing Society is a big scammer and a professional crook only screwing the money of innocent people as well as overseas Pakistanis.

Though, I and many other people are a victim of the following SCHEMES of Ahbab Housing Society and Raheel co.

Shadab Colony Lahore
      Manzar E Khosar Islamabad
      Ahbab Gardens Murree

1. rahman

Sir we will start a project in new muree and on booking we give u possession and reaming on 2 years easy installment.
        contact 03419903143

2. I am

What is your mobile number.

8. masud aziz

Hi,i have 4 marla commercial plot for sell. If any one is intrested plz call on 03349117809.

9. Wali

Aoa
    I have 8 Marla corner plot in murree garden housing scheme at very good and well developed location ..its transfered on my name..complete documents. .
    I want to sale it due urgent money required
    Anyone intrested contact wali 03355210600

1. Ashraf

Dear sir,
      I am interested to buy this 8m plot.
      Contact me on ashrafbaig@hotmail.com or call me on 0096599514932

Regards,
      Ashraf Baig
      Kuwait

1. earthmovers409@gmail.com

We are land developers with most modren and well equiped land excavation machinery.
        We can excavate your plot/ land in Murree and suburbs at most competitive rate.
        Seven Stars
        03408198758
        Email: earthmovers409@gmail.com

2. Tahir Khattak

Comment…plz test me on 03469991665

10. Muhammad Yasin

I have 2 kanal plots I want to sale 25 lack only Price

Azad Kashmir baloch Banjutta

Phone Number 03465067892

11. Muhammad Anwar

I need a house 5 M in Murree. Please guide.

1. rahman

contact me on akhoonzad86@gmail.com

12. sajid kamal

I need the 5 Marla plot in green lush area new murree and also give me the prize detail of prepare house or apartment can u suggest me for future investment ? can I invest there in new murree.

1. Ashfaq kiyani

We can excavate your plot/ land in Murree and suburbs at most competitive rate.
      Seven Stars
      03408198758
      Email: earthmovers409@gmail.com

13. Farid hussain

let know me location of 5 merla and total payment

1. Ashfaq kiyani

We can excavate your plot/ land in Murree and suburbs at most competitive rate.
      Seven Stars
      03408198758
      Email: earthmovers409@gmail.com

14. ghulam abbas

hello,
    send the best price email
    I wish to have 5marla plot on best location please

1. Ali Akhter

I want to sale 5 marla plot in Murree garden Murree. Distance from Patrata Chairleft (New Murree) only 7 km, nice and charming location. development work has already started very fastly. many houses are bult in sociaty. 80% work completed. Society price for 5 marla plot is 5 lakh on cash and on installments is 599000. my final price is 450000. visit the site and then contact on call or sms 03216222393

15. basharat

Salam have you any plot vacant presently?
    The link you share is not working kindly email me on basharatsher@gmail.com all details price etc

1. Usman-bin-Khalid

Here is the payment plan for this project for further details call below number
      0300-5763399

1. Ashfaq kiyani

We can excavate your plot/ land in Murree and suburbs at most competitive rate.
        Seven Stars
        03408198758
        Email: earthmovers409@gmail.com

2. Ali Akhter

1. Faisal Manzoor

i am interested for purchasing of this plot. please give me details

my email address is h_faisal@ppl.com.pk

2. Javaid Iqbal

I will contact you in the morning. If the plot is still with you, I may buy it.

16. Naseer khan

Dear Sir,

Assalamo-Alykum , My name is Naseer khan, i am from UAE Abu Dhabi,
    My friends Israfeel khan and Nasir Javed booked plates in the murree garden scheme.
    i wish to have one plat , please guide me how much you charge , also send me the details .
    also send me price for 5 marlas plats.

Thanks & Regards
    Naseer Khan.

1. Usman-bin-Khalid

Here is the payment plan for this project for further details call below number
      0300-5763399

2. Ali Akhter

I want to sale 5 marla plot in Murree garden Murree. Distance from Patrata Chairleft (New Murree) only 7 km, nice and charming location. development work has already started very fastly. many houses are bult in sociaty. 80% work completed. Society price for 5 marla plot is 5 lakh on cash and on installments is 599000. visit the site and then contact on call or sms 03216222393

17. Muhammad Kamran Khan

plz tell about the 5 marla vacant plots and its price with all charges and about the NOC of the project…….?

1. Farhan (Post author)